We Are Creative & Professional
With over 60 years of providing world class service to their customers on the asset side, a need to provide a one stop shop for a” true warehousing solution” was introduced. By adding this dimension to an already dynamic and customer centric asset based provider, we feel we bring a total solution
Uttarakhand State Warehousing Corporation
Under the National warehousing policy” The Agriculture Produce (Development and Warehousing) Corporation Act.1956″ was established by U.P. State government in 1958. Repealing it, later this Act becomes famous as “The Warehousing Corporation act 1962”. The State Government and the Central Warehousing Corporation are shareholders of this corporation.
Under the provisions of the Warehousing Corporation act 1962 State Government Uttarakhand established Uttarakhand Warehousing Corporation by notification in the official gazette, No.253/XIV-1/2015-9(4)2010 Dated Feb.25, 2015. This Corporation Start functioning independently after separation from old U.P. State Warehousing Corporation with effect from 01-04-2016. The headquarter of the corporation is situated at Trai Development Corporation campus, Kashipur Road, Rudrapur in “Bhandaran Bhawan” Distt. Udham Singh Nagar.
- Monthly Prograssive Report -April 2021 Post date: Monday, March 11th, 2019 – 1:54 pm
- Monthly Progressive Report– Post date: Friday, January 18th, 2019 – 11:09 am
- Monthly Prograssive Report April 2021 Post date: Friday, January 18th, 2019 – 10:53 am
- REGIONAL OFFICES: 01
- SELF OWN WAREHOUSE: 11 WAREHOUSES
- RENTED WAREHOUSE: 02 WAREHOUSES
- SELF OWN CAPACITY: 1.08 (Lakh MT)
- CAPACITY OF WAREHOUSE ON RENT: 0.23 (Lakh MT)
- THE PERCENTAGE OF USE OF WAREHOUSES: 1.31 (Lakh MT)